Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011


Ever since I was a kid way back 15 or 18 years ago, I can still remember my mother’s advice that a girl or a woman should always possess a fairly smooth and soft skin.

Since then, those words have been tattooed on my mind.

Now that I’m in my early 20’s, I can assure that what my mother told me has been effectively implemented with the help of the most effective and trustful product when it comes to smoothening and softening the skin.

I have been using SkinWhite Products for almost a year now, from their soap, to their deodorant and now, the SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion. From that very first day that I have been using it, the words that could portray it is that it’s “very effective.” SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion doesn’t just smoothens and lightens the skin but it also has renewhite 3C and vitanourish formula which comprises Vitamin B5, B3 and E that helps in nourishing and preventing the skin from the damages caused by free radicals.

I had tried various products but none could satisfy and meet the standards that I had been wanting. But when I discovered SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion, it satisfies me above the level of my expectation. My skin is not dry and it looks healthy and fair that even my friends can’t resist touching it. I’m so thankful to this product because if it wasn’t for this, I wouldn’t know if my skin could survive the harmful effects of the sun and the bad atmosphere around us. With this, my confidence remains. This is really genuinely rare.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento