Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

What I like about SkinWhite


A recent gem that I found in the groceries is this face cream powder from SkinWhitemanufactured and distributed by Splash (a Philippine-based company).
SkinWhite Face Cream Powder box
SkinWhite Face Cream Powder tube
Here’s my review about this product.
What I like:
1. After applying the cream on your face, it magically transforms into a powder. How cool is that? So there’s none of that eeky, sticky and slimy feeling on your face. It also leaves a long-lasting shine-free powder finish.
2. It’s very affordable at 59.75Php for a 0.70 oz/20g tube. Also available in sachets if you want something more economical and easier on the pocket.
3. It can be used as a make-up foundation. There are 2 available colors I have seen, the white and the light beige. The light beige can very much pass up for a liquid foundation ( I’m just not too sure about the white variant). It can conceal pimple marks and blemishes.
4. The smell is uber nice. Smells like a scented baby powder.
5. It didn’t give me a pimple breakout the first time I used it.
Other things that it also claims (I have yet to prove it. Hahaha!)
6. It has SPF10 which protects you from the harmful rays of the sun.
7. Its Vitanourish Formula keeps the skin moisturized.
8. It whitens your skin in as fast as 7 days.
What I don’t like:
I can’t think of any really

A review by micanonymous

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento