Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

SkinWhite Power Whitening Face Cream Powder


I always loved liquid foundation because it has the ability to stuck in my face for the entire day that I don’t need to retouch in between classes anymore. However, I think buying one every week would be quite impractical. That’s when I started looking out for an alternative. I came across with SkinWhite Power Whitening Face Cream Powder.

I’m using it as a part of my daily routine. Although, unlike my liquid foundation, I have to retouch by noon, it is still worth it. For a cheaper price, I was able to get the most budget-wise cosmetic products in the market.

This works as three in one: (1) It whitens; (2) It serves as a cream; and (3) It serves as a face powder.
Whitening. It noticeably whitened my skin. Although the product did not fulfill its promise of whitening the skin for seven days, it still performs its best and yielded a noticeable result two weeks after.
Cream. It served as a moisturizer of my face. Its texture is much that of my liquid foundation. I like it being in a cream texture because it sticks on my face upon application.
Powder. After application and as I spread out the mixture, the texture that it left my skin is so smooth and very ‘powderized’. It felt so soft and smooth that I can’t even tell its finish texture from my liquid foundation’s output.

I recommend this to everyone especially those teens who would like to save money and time when it comes to cosmetic choices. All three in one package makes it more apt for people who are busy yet do not want to sacrifice the time to apply on-the-rush beauty products.

review by amaya

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento