Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2011

Kolours Hair Color - Light Brown


I never had anything done to my hair for the ever since, I guess I was just really afraid to do something with it cause I know it can really hurt my hair and make it really dry or something. I was thinking of getting my hair colored just to have something new and I was looking at those Do It Yourself colors because doing it in the parlor is quite expensive for me.



I tried Kolours Hair Color - Light Brown, and I really loved the result. It was really easy to use, with the instructions and all the materials you need already in the box. I had to use 2 boxes though cause I have a really long hair. While the hair color is on my hair, I felt a little warmness on my scalp, although I think it was the effect of the chemicals.

After I had washed my hair and blow dried it, the effect was really great, even though it ended up not as a light brown but more of a copper brown. My hair became straighter, and it’s as if I had a rebond instead of just a color. I really loved it, and I think after my black hair grows back, I’m going to color it again, cause the effect was just really awesome.



Review by ingking

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento