Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

Skin White Powerwhitening Face Cream Classic

I have always been open to experimenting with different kinds of moisturizer for my skin. I am one of the fortunate ones who only get the occasional zit breakouts during my period, and it is usually limited to one or two zits and always in the same place. I have experimented with all kinds of moisturizers, and I am no stranger to strange results. I have bought expensive creams such as La Prairie and Sisley, but the best product so far with really terrific results is Skin White Power Whitening Face Cream Classic. I picked this up in the grocery, and since then this become a staple in my bathroom. It is very cheap, about US$1.5 for a 20g bottle. I kid you not when I say that this product has made my skin glow. It has kept the zits away. Since I started using it, I no longer had breakouts during my period (okay, very seldom). My skin tone became even. It was only lately that I started using this for my hands, and although it has only been a few days, I have seen some progress.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento