Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

Skin White Power Whitening


My latest beauty product discovery is the Skin White Power Whitening (Face Cream Powder). I only came across about the product while I was waiting in line at the Cashier in the grocery. I was curious about it being a face cream powder. Good thing they had the product available in sachets that I immediately bought one to try.

The product is available in 2 shades – light beige and white. Initially, I bought the white shade. When I applied it on my skin, I was amazed that it didn’t feel icky at all. The texture of the cream is soft that it felt so safe to spread across my face. The product acts as powder, moisturizer and coverage all at the same time.

I apply it in the evening and in the morning and I noticed that my skin is not oily anymore. I can actually apply the cream alone before going to work. No need to touch up with foundation. The light beige is also nice but the white shade blends better with my skin.
I love that it minimized the oil in my face and that I do not need to apply foundation anymore. Getting ready for work is more convenient now with my discovery of Skin White Power Whitening. Best part of the product is that its very affordable.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento