Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

Skin White Power Whitening (Face Cream Powder)

I don’t like putting too much make-up on my face. I want it to look clean and more natural-looking as possible. But to achieve a natural-looking face even with some make-up on seems impossible. Until I have found a product that serves as a cream powder, moisturizer and makes my face whiter and smoother all in one.

I have used different Skin White products from Splash for a long time. And one of the product that certainly made a great appeal to me is their Skin White Power Whitening Face Cream Powder. It has 3-in-1 effect as the package says. It whitens, it moisturizes the skin and it is a face cream powder in one package. What I like about it is that it has three benefits that you don’t normally get on some other beauty products. I bought the 20g tube that is good for a month or two and I chose the natural beige color. I have noticed that the product is very light, non-sticky and has a long lasting shine-free powder finish. The cream base and texture of it are really easy to apply. It covers my unwanted marks and eye bags and make my skin glow more. It covers my skin imperfections at the same time moisturizes and whitens some of my dark spots. After seven days of using it I noticed that my skin lightens and it continues to whitens my skin.

I like it a lot! It’s very economical, imagine you could have three products in one. It is convenient and effective in making my skin more beautiful and radiant.

review by carmie26

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento