Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Concealing + Whitening lotion.

I work in a building just 5 blocks away from my apartment, for that i walk every morning to work, the sun blazing hot that damages my skin even by just 5 blocks away. Thats when i thought of using a sunblock to help me protect my skin from the sun. I went to 7-11 store and checked for a proper sunblock then i saw this maxi-peel concealing cream. Ive checked its description and saw that it is a sunblock at the same time it helps moisturize the skin. so i purchased it and tried it.




At first i was not confident in using it but now ive been using it for several weeks and i already felt significants effects to my skin. It helped me remove dead skin cells, blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads and. It also has long lasting cooling effect which leaves me with a fresh cool after-feel.



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento