Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

Vitress Hair Polish - Sun Protect


Before, I used to have this unmanageable long wavy hair. I tried using some products to keep my hair in place but all were in vain. I tried using some hair spray which only added more damage on my hair. Then, I saw this add about a certain product that is good for fixing unmanageable hair. Its name is Vitress Hair Polish. This is a very good product to tame unwanted hair. This is available in different variants: Strengthening, Sun Protect and Long Lasting Fragrance. I bought the Sun Protect variant since it offers Sun Defense System that protects hair against harmful UV Rays. It is available in 50 ml and 100 ml bottle. I love its bottle since it is very handy and I can just slip it in my bag. It costs around PhP40 (Philippine Peso) or US$1. It is quite affordable and readily available in any cosmetic outlets or drugstores.

Anyway, I have been using this product since my college days. I like to use it when I want to achieve a sweep-up look. It deeply penetrates the hair and has great moisturizing effect. It is creamy, light and non-greasy on my hair. I can just apply it smoothly. A small application of this product goes a long way. It leaves my hair smooth and silky shine. My hair is easy to manage. In addition, it is not irritating on the skin. I also love its pleasant scent. However, its scent does not last longer but I don’t mind at all. What is more important is achieving that clean look on my hair.

My final verdict, I would highly recommend this product. It offers a lot of advantages on your hair. It is a good moisturizer, sun protection, cheap and very effective. This is a must have for people who have unmanageable and dry hair!

review by Lynn M. A.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento