Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream

I saw this cream on sachet in one of Mercury Drugstores. It caught my attention because it’s the only Maxi-peel product I know that still has Kristine Hermosa’s face on it. I was also a somewhat intrigued because I never see this product advertised on TV.

I used this cream for its sunblock property, not for its main purpose which is to conceal skin peeling or flaking. It has SPF 24, which I believe is good enough to protect my face from the damaging heat of the sun.



I applied just a small amount of this cream onto my face and I was surprised how smooth and silky it felt on my face. It gave my face a matte finished. It looked as if I applied foundation on my face. One time, I went out without any powder and foundation. The funny thing is, my friend kept asking what Foundation I was wearing. She said she’d like to buy one since my face didn’t get shiny.

It works like a regular face cream although one gets more benefit from it since it is a concealer, a sunscreen and moisturizer all at the same time. The cream that I used is the one that had Fair label on it. It comes in a smooth light brown cream. It was odorless. It easily glides onto the face and very easy to apply. I like that it hides little acne scars on my face. After applying it, the scars are hardly visible. It also smoothened the flaking of my skin. My skin was peeling off because I was using an astringent. It is the best partner if one is using peeling solution.

I love this product. It also has whitening effect. That is according to the label on the back of the packaging. I didn’t see any whitening effect of this product on my face but maybe I was just too impatient waiting for the results.

Review by jennyvieve

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento