Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Vitress Hair Polish for Damaged Hair

I was able to try this product when I joined in a free hair coloring event in a mall, this comes for free when you join so I gladly tried it. It really is a good product for my hair. I have been using a lot of hair polish before, but I think Vitress is the best among all those that I have used before. It’s not sticky, it does not make your hair incredibly oily and it does not weight down your hair. It just coats the hair perfectly, making it look more healthier and smoother.



It also has a great smell, one like a shampoo but less stronger. I love putting it on, cause it really helps my long hair from tangles, specially at the end the hair. It comes in a small bottle, so I can bring it anywhere that I want, and fits compactly in my bag.

Another good thing about the product is that it does not promote dandruff in my scalp. Some products are so strong that dandruff would be forming in my scalp before I know it. read more...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento