Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

SkinWhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion

Ever woman wants to have even skin tone. I always purchase whitening soaps and lotions but since it’s summer, I want a lotion that doesn’t make me sweat or make my skin feel hotter. Most lotions make me sweat and make my skin feel hotter. I found this lotion in the supermarket which doesn’t cost more than P50. It says this lotion is “Cooling” so I decided to try it, hoping that this lotion will not make me sweat and feel hotter like most lotions. “Cooling” is one of the 4 variants of this SkinWhite Lotion.



This SkinWhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion Cooling has UVA & UVB Protection. It also contains RENEWhite 3C which is the one responsible for delivering dramatic whitening effects in as early as two weeks. It also has Vitanourish Formula which means it contains Vitamin B5, B3, and E making skin soft & smooth. All in a 50 ml bottle. It’s non-greasy & non-sticky too.

I’ve been using this lotion for almost two weeks now and I can already see results. I use this every after bath, I use it only once in a day. I apply it on my arms and my feet because those are the only dark areas in my body. I thought Vaseline is the best lotion for me but I was wrong. This SkinWhite is actually the best lotion I’ve ever used.



It is very moisturizing. My skin becomes really soft and smooth to touch and it stays for many hours. It works best for my hands. I have rough palms because I always wash the dishes but whenever I apply this lotion, my palms becomes instantly soft and smooth. It is easy to be spread, it’s lightweight and water-based. I feel that the lotion really sinks inside the skin of my palms. It gives instant softness that feels natural. I feel that this lotion is really absorbed by my skin. That’s why it feels naturally soft and smooth, like the softness comes from inside.

It doesn’t give me allergies or pimples on my skin. It’s also not sticky. It’s very clean and neat to use. After spreading on skin, there’s no feeling of stickiness or greasiness. It feels really clean and cool on my skin.

The most amazing thing is that I don’t feel hot when it’s on my skin. It doesn’t make me sweat. It’s really a good thing for me. Before, I was always hesitant to use body lotions to my body because I easily get sweaty and I really feel that there’s more heat coming out of my skin. But this lotion is different. Whenever I use this lotion, it doesn’t feel like that. I don’t feel my skin getting warmer. It doesn’t add to the heat of the summer. It’s good for me since I don’t really want to perspire.
And the bonus thing is that it also whitens my skin in less than two weeks! I expected I will see results after two weeks but I was surprised to see immediate results after the first week. It’s not a drastic improvement but the results are quite obvious. I noticed that my arms’ skin tone improved. It evened out. My feet’s skin tone also lightened. My boyfriend also noticed my arms’ improvement in color. I’m really happy about this lotion. I’m thinking about purchasing SkinWhite whitening soap for more amazing results.

This is a really good lotion and I recommend it to all of the people who cares about their skin so much. It doesn’t make the skin feel warmer than normal even if you also live in a tropical and in a very hot country like where I live. It’s cooling, it has sun protection, and it has good moisturizing and whitening effects on the skin, all in a bottle.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento