Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream

I will not deny that I had a lot of pimples when I was in high school and that was an extremely nightmare. But I finally found the exact products that removed all of my pimples on my entire face. My problem now is the dark spots and pimple marks that are on my face. It is frustrating when I see my face with dark blemishes caused by my pimples before. Instead of going to the doctor or use facial products that will peel my face to remove them, I don’t want to risk my face because I am open that they might destroy my entire face.

So what I am doing is I am using Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream instead. This product has variety of types that depend on the color of your skin. I am using the fair tone that perfectly fits on the color of my skin. I am using this after taking a bath or before leaving the house then covering it with a little bit amount of face powder to make my face look more natural.

This product is available with different sizes like the one in the tube or sachet. I am currently using the one in the sachet because it is more practical. I am using it once a day so it will probably last longer to me.

I strongly recommend this product for those people that have a dark past with acnes and pimples. Don’t risk your face with the product that will peel them because they might burn your face if you exposed it under the sun.


review by Darrel Jester Ecdao

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento