Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Maxipeel 3 Tretinoin Hydroquinone

I have not had Advance Laser treatment for a month. Because of this, I resorted to using Maxipeel 3 Tretinoin Hydroquinone again. It is an anti-acne depigmenting agent that exfoliates skin after 2-3 days after application. I do not use it everyday, just once a week to peel the dead skin cells.

Maxipeel has different amount of tretinoin hydroquinone. I am using No. 3 which has the least amount – only 4% solution. For every 100mL of it, there is 25mg Tretinoin and 4mg Hydroquinone. The one that I have is 15mL since I do not want to invest to big bottles plus I only use this four times a month. I make sure to use it during Friday nights so by Monday next week, my skin had already renewed making it more glowing than ever. Just once a day application is enough for me.

When I was in college, I used Maxipeel mixed with facial cleanser and used to apply it daily. Now, I lessen the frequency because my main purpose is to peel off dead skin cells and not to clear pimples. Though, this product is best indicated for the treatment and prevention of acne, blackheads and whiteheads. It is also good for skin discoloration or skin darkening due to freckles and age spots.

It is important to wear sunblock or sunscreen when using Maxipeel because the face becomes more exposed and sensitive to harmful environment. I am thankful that it is rainy season here so sun rays are minimal.


Review by Maristelle    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento