Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Relax Serum

I don’t know about other women, but with regards to my hair, styling and blowdrying it has become the bane of my existence. I find that styling and blow drying it straight very time consuming and it damages my hair making it brittle and dry especially at the ends. Fortunately, I found a wonderful product called Vitress Hair Solutions Hair Relax Serum which made blow drying a thing of the past and styling my hair a breeze.
Vitress Hair Relax Serum is a clear liquid that comes in a 30ml bottle. Using it is very simple because you just apply it to damp or dry hair and you just style your hair as you normally would. It makes the hair soft and shiny and straight, thus eliminating the need to iron or blow-dry the hair to make it straight. It also has a nice scent which makes the hair smell fresh. The straightening effect of Vitress lasts for the whole day.
I really like it because, as a busy mom, it cuts time I spend on my hair in half and it makes my naturally wavy hair straighter and more manageable.


I would recommend this product to other people, women in particular who have wavy, curly and hard to manage hair who like the look of straight hair without all the fuss and the effects of using the blowdryer. It’s really simple to use and very inexpensive that you can use it every day. The great thing about it is that it doesn’t damage the hair and it really smells good too.


review by grl2475    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento