Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #3 Advanced

I had used Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream (variant 3:Advanced) for two months. I’d been using it every night as a part of my cleansing regimen. However, I stopped using it when my mom bought me another cream. Of all the products I have used, only Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream made me feel that it’s really working on my skin.



Its whitening and sun protection promises are not that evident in the results. My skin tone did not improve much. However, I’m still grateful of the positive outcome of my usage of the cream.

Several minutes after I applied the cream to my face, I felt warm at some areas where I had my pimples. I felt like it really was working on my skin because I started to itch on those areas, which denoted that it is reacting with my pimples. In just few weeks, I observed that minor changes took place. I saw a lot of improvements. The pimples no longer grow as big as before (about the size of an average pea). If pimples appear, they just reach a size which is quite unnoticeable.

The cream also warmed my skin whenever I applied it. It was like digging down underneath my skin and peeling off old ones. I also felt fresh after several weeks of treatment. I also noticed old crippled skin had gone.

Although my skin color had not improved with it, I’m still happy with the results. The changes that that took place are quite satisfying and just how I wanted my skin to be. Thanks to Maxi-Peel’s cream acne solution.

I recommend this product for those who have acne problems. This is also good for minor skin exfoliation. However, it is not quite outstanding in terms of whitening and sunblock purposes.

Review by Amaya 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento