Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Extract Hand and Body Lotion

I’m a man and im really seeking for the best lotion that satisfies me. Last month I tried this brand of lotion made by Splash Corporation at Canumay, Valenzuela City Philippine. It has the qualities that im seeking for a lotion.



This lotion is based on Papaya and Lemon flavor the smell of this lotion is very pleasant to my nose it really attracts women who I mingle with. This product is new here in the Philippines, it is released last year and now there is a new version of it with add-ons like Citrus White formula, Vitamin C and Sunscreen to effectively whiten skin. SPF level is 8 and approve by Dermatologist.

One of the best attribute of this lotion is it is water based lotion so it is not sticky after use and it dries faster. I regularly use this product before going to school, You just apply it after bathing and your good to go, many of my classmates thought im using a perfume I just laugh and say to them that its my lotion I don’t use perfume anymore because my lotion is already pleasing to smell.

I recommend to all men to try this lotion. It helps allot for men who don’t want to use lotion because of the stickiness.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento