Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Vitress cuticle coat.

Vitress Cuticle Coat was suggested to me by my friend who also had the same problem as i had, my hair before was dry and dull, and is very long which makes it really hard to maintain the style. It took me hours just to beautify and style my hair before i was introduced to vitress.


With Vitress Cuticle Coat Its now much easier to style and beutify my hair. Vitress is just like a spray net which holds hair and lets user easily stylize hair. It makes my hair shiny and protects it from damage.

a

For those people that is having a hard time styling their hair, i definitely recommend Vitress Cuticle Coat, it does not only helpbeautify hair, it also protects hair from damage.



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento