Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream

I have been using Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream for almost two years already. I apply simple make-up everyday and finding a product that would suit my skin type is stressful.

I had terrible acne problem in 2007. It left me some scars on the right portion of my face, near the jaw. It is a problem for me because I am ashamed of it and I always cover it with my hair. I didn’t tie my hair before so that the scars wouldn’t be exposed. Then I used some make-up foundation to hide it. I used Max Factor at first but after the bottle got empty, I could not afford to buy another one. So I tried other products which were more affordable to me.

Then my mother gave me her Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream. It was new in the market at that time. The bottle cost 75 pesos it contained 30 mL. I tried it immediately and I felt so great about it. It is very easy to apply because it does not dry up immediately. The texture is too fine and I can apply it evenly on my face in just a short while. I am happy because it didn’t cause me to come to work late, unlike other products which require several minutes to make it even.

The product serves for several purposes. I used it primarily as my make-up base. It is also a sunblock cream with SPF 20 which makes my work easier because I need not apply sunscreen before putting on my make-up base. It conceals effectively my acne scars and it moisturizes my skin to the maximum level. I am maintaining a skin exfoliant to prevent the zits from forming and I have these flakes on my face everyday. Thanks to Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream because it perfectly hides those crazy flakes.
Now my face is toned and moisturized. The little black spots caused by acne are concealed with Maxi-Peel. After weeks of using the product also, I noticed my skin became finer and looked clean. 


Sometimes, I give my face a make-up free day and I am still comfortable and confident walking around the city streets without anything on my face. My friends, classmates, acquaintances and even my sister and my mother noticed the big difference on my face. They always ask me if I am in love because I look too blooming. They said that my skin has a very nice glow. Before, I worried also that my face got shiny because I have oily skin. But when I used Maxi-Peel, I need not put on some powder on my face every 30 minutes because I have that natural glow. My skin looks healthy and alive.

My friends asked me of my secret. They couldn’t believe that a 75 pesos product gave life to my face. They insist that my dermatologist is just good. I convinced them that without applying Maxi-Peel on my face, I just look the same plain and no appeal girl as before. There is a big transformation from an ugly duckling to a swan when I apply Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream.

I am so thankful to Maxi-Peel because it boosts my self-esteem and it increased my male friends. Before,I don’t exist in the eyes of the male species. Now, I receive offers for a chair or notes in class.
Kudos to Maxi- Peel Concealing Cream! With Maxi-Peel, I feel more beautiful and confident.


review by Planeta

4 (na) komento: