Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Get Kutis Artista with Skinwhite Power Whitening Lotion.

They say that skinwhite power whitening lotion moisturizes skin making it soft and smooth.

Ive seen this commercial of skinwhite where john lloyd talked to a girl because he was attracted to her white smooth skin, after seeing it i was tempted on trying this out. It was a commercial of a product of splash named skinwhite power whitening lotion.


I went to 7-11 to buy the product and was surprised for its low price. I bought the smallest bottle because i was not thinking of using for a long term. The first time i used it this was my reaction: its long lasting, and also non sticky and it still is.



After several weeks of usage Ive been satisfied with the product, Ive seen changes in my skin. Now my skin is much fairer,whiter, and much more vibrant. even my college mates noticed the changed.

Now Im just waiting for the time when a guy just like in the commercial be attracted to my healthy glowing skin. :)



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento