Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Add intesity to your hair with kolours dual conditioning hair color.

I have soft and shiny black hair, when i reached college i want to add color intensity to my hair, so ive searched for different products that i can trust to color my hair. I bumped into kolours dual conditioning hair color, Ive searched for its reviews and found it very enteasing, so I went to the market and bought one shade, chestnut brown.


I went home and let my cousin shade my hair from foot to tip and waited for 30 mins to rinse my hair. After rinsing my hair, this is what ive noticed. The shade was great and the conditioner made my hair really soft and it really smells good. The intensity it added was very nice and cool.

 I still have the shade on my hair until now. im really satisfied with what shades kolours dual conditioning hair color did on my hair.



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento