Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Vitress Hair Solutions

I got sick and tired of going to the salon to get a hot-oil, it was expensive and time consuming. So I asked my friends for a Do-It-Yourself hot-oil treatment. And they all told me to try Vitress Hair Solutions. I bought the Vitress Hair Spa: Revive for damaged, color-treated or straightened hair because it was the closest one I needed for my permed hair.




It didn’t say how often I could use it, so I decided to treat my hair once a week. And so far, Vitress has done a wonderful job with reviving my hair. After my perm, my hair dried out and I got split ends. But Vitress has changed that. I now that soft, smooth and healthy hair, even the split ends are gone. I also love the smell, it’s actually smells of mint and lavender, not a bad combination actually.


Review by jackie

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento