Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat

Since I was young I already had thick and wavy hair which even grew worse as I get older. Since I tried styling my hair it became very weak which ended up as frizzy and unmanageable. I have been using hair polish and gel for a long time but most of the time I don’t get the results I really wanted to have. All I wanted was to have a great looking hair and most of the time when I use hair polish it turns out to be too oily plus my face turns oily as well and when it comes to hair gel my skin gets irritated easily and I end up with blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. So for me to style my hair easily I had to cut it short but then I was able to find Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coateverything changed. I was able to had straight looking hair after applying it. It made my hair more manageable so I can style it easily even without blow drying my hair. It also gave my hair more shine and it looked ten times healthier compared to the other products I have used before.



I also don’t have a problem when it comes to my skin I have been using it for a long time already and so far I don’t develop bumps and and acne from it. I totally feel good using it, it completely boost my confidence that even though I have wavy hair i can easily style it. As for the price its a little more than the usual brands of hair gels and hair polishes but still its worth every penny.

Over all, I can say that I am fully satisfied using this product and I do recommend using it. I have been using it for a long time and I can really say that it worked for me, so for those people who have trouble styling their frizzy hair why not give it a try and who knows it might work out for you as well.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento