Linggo, Hulyo 10, 2011

Skinwhite hand and body lotion


Skinwhite hand and body lotion comes in different variant and my favorite one is that with SPF10 because it is less expensive compared to variant with SPF20, anyway I thought, they are with the same effect to my skin.

I had been using this kind of lotion lately and I got to apply it at day time when I am about to go to the office. I prefer this lotion because of its UV protection to my skin with SPF 10 which is just right for me because I won’t be staying out door whole day. I love its smooth effect to my skin, skin white lotion is non-greasy which is not irritating to my skin. It offers extra moisturizing too during a whole day work at the office.

I like its smell also because it is very mild and very pleasing to the senses, it has some kind of perfume in it so I have a double purpose when I am using it. I noticed also that the lotion has some milk proteins because it is very smooth and creamy and in every application, my skin has a radiant texture that shine all through out of the day.

Skinwhite lotion easily blends to all types of skin, I have a very sensitive skin, but I never experience any irritation and skin rashes with this type of lotion. This is non-greasy and non-sticky and not watery either, just right to every skin moisturizing need. The SPF 10 can give full protection against the damaging Ultraviolet radiation, so I am confident that my skin can avoid premature aging with Skinwhite lotion.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento