Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat

Vitress cuticle coat was suggested to me by an officemate when i often complain about not being able to feel my hair’s brittleness. I told her that I have used several commercial hair serums but they have not helped me at all. She told me to try Vitress Cuticle coat to see if it will work for me. Vitress is not a very well known product, but finding it is easy since they are commonly sold in drugstores and supermarkets.

Feeling excited after buying one Vitress for $1.5, I immediately used it on my hair. The oil made wonders in my hair because it did not make my hand feel greasy after application and it did not bunch up my hair too. Without the use of conditioner, i can still say i feel my hair soft and manageable with just the use of this cuticle coat. Everyday, I apply hair cuticle to my towel dried hair right after bath to give its maximum effect. As for me, regular use of the product is safe and I found no side effects unlike other leave ons that have often times given me dandruffs with everyday use.



The Vitress Hair Solution have other product variants like hair spa, hair polish and setting lotions. Vitress is manufactured and distributed by Splash Corporation, the same company that gave us the all famous theraherb virgin coconut oil.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento