Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Splash Control Hair Polish

I love curling my hair. But the problem is my hair doesn’t always hold it for too long. An hour would pass and the curls in my hair would be gone. It’s really disappointing, especially if I want to look presentable with my friends when we’re out or when we have presentation and plays in our school.

During my spare time, I would go to the mall with my friend. We usually head to Watsons to find new cosmetic products that are affordable. That time, I was lurking their hair sprays and lotions area. My friend then pointed this product: Splash Control Hair Polish. She then told me to buy since it was affordable and that I didn’t want to buy the pricey bottles of hairsprays. At first, I was skeptical because it was just a hair polish and that it would never hold my curls for too long. After much prodding, I then gave in to her suggestion and bought a bottle. I tried the product about a week after the purchase because I need to look pretty for a date.

After curling my hair, I placed a medium-sized amount on my palm (about the size of half a golf ball) and placed it on my curls. I didn’t run through my curls with my fingers. Instead, with my palms covered with the hair polish I scrunched up my hair, cupping the curls with my palms so that the curls wouldn’t lose their form. I then added a little more of the polish on the upper part of my hair so that it’s as glossy as my curls. What I like about this product (compared to hairsprays) is that it doesn’t make my hair stiff. With the Splash Conrol Hair Polish, my hair just looks natural (I would normally describe my hair with the product as a “damp hair in a cute and sexy kind of way.”)

Splash Control Hair Polish
Surprisingly, my curls that day stayed even when I was already at home. I really loved how it made my curls stay and how natural looking it looked on my hair. Since I only placed a small amount of the hair polish on my top hair, my face didn’t become too oily from the product. My curly hair looked really sleek and natural. My main problem with my hair (if it’s just as it is) is that it’s really dry and poofy. But with the hair polish, my hair looks really healthy and tamed. If you use the product and only use the ample amount of hair polish for your hair, it would look really great on your hair. At least, that was my experience with the product. I always buy this product and only use it to hold my curls. I don’t usually use it every day since I’m afraid that using it too much would make my scalp too oily and hence, make my face too oily. I guess the trick in using this product is that you don’t have to use it excessively. Just use whatever amount you think is right andfor sure your locks would look great.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento