Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Skin White Power Whitening Face Cream Powder in Sachet

I bought this wonderful facial face powder cream from Skin White when it was offered at a discounted price in Watsons Department Store in Market Market. It is so handy to carry and that is the reason why I bought it.

It serves as a facial powder and a good matte finish which is just perfect for my skin. It is white in variant but it is pinkish in color which is rich and creamy in texture. I just put a pea size of the amount on my index finger and then spread it across my face which includes my t-zone area. As I dab a small amount, I slowly spread it as it gives a balance or equal pigment on my skin.
If you have darker skin tone, I prefer that you would not select the white variant because it will be too whitish for you that you would look like a zombie. But if you are fair like me, this is just perfect for you. Skin White Power Whitening Face Cream offers skin whitening in 7 days. But as for me, I get instant whiteness when I apply this cream since it is a powder is its essence and it would really improve that skin tone that I already have.


My skin feels so soft and smooth while applying this cream from Skin White. It does also have a sweet smell like sugar and candy and with powder. If you don’t like sweet scented powder, then this is really not for you. If you have sensitivity with powder creams then I suggest you would opt to skip this product and just rely on what your skin is at ease.


But as for me, I don’t find any irritation or itchiness whenever I use Skin White Power whitening face cream powder. I guess one advantage that you can give this product is that you don’t have to mess around to see powder residue on your clothing whenever you put powder on your face. This beautiful product is in cream and it is just easy to spread since it is easily absorb by the skin.

You can test it on your wrist first and spread it evenly to see if you feel anything itchy. But as for me, it is safe to use since I have sensitive and oily skin which is prone to pimples but this wonderful product didn’t clog my pores to give me breakouts. I highly recommend this to all ladies who wants to have fair, smooth and younger looking skin.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento