Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Maxi-Peel Sunblock Review

Its summer again and I'm afraid going out because the sun might make my skin darker. I have a white skin and I'm really taking care of it. My family is going to the beach and I need to have a great sun-block to protected my skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. My mother gave me this product of Splash Maxi-Peel Sunblock. I researched it first before using it just to be sure.


I learned that Maxi-Peel Sunblock has a enriched vitamins like B3, B5, B6, C, and E which helps nourishes the skin. It also has a long-lasting cooling effect that's really nice for summer, a deep cleansing that removes deep-seated dirts, anti-acne that helps dry up pimples & acne and removes blemishes, blackheats, and whiteheads. After researching, I didn't hesistate using the product. When we went to the beach, I put the Maxi-Peel Sunblock right away. You can feel freshness and cool feel it gives.

By the way, Maxi-Peel Sunblock also can whiten your skin fast! This product is perfect for those people who likes the sun or going outdoors. You'll definitely love it, like I do!



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento