Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream



If you go to your dermatologist for a face peeling or have a DIY peeling cream, then you need this concealing cream. I like getting a peel or a microdermabrasion because it is like shedding off your skin (much like a snake). However, it is difficult to face the world if you just had your face peeled. Those of us who have gone through chemical peeling and microdermabrasion know that you will peel for several days and the usual medical advice is to stay out of the sun and from public eye (if you do not want to frighten people). I use this concealing cream for those days when you look like a snake that is shedding but still need to go out. It conceals the peeling portions very well, although it will not survive a close inspection (so do not attempt to have your picture taken even with the concealing cream), and is good enough for those times that you need to go to the mall or the grocery. It has sunblock (SPF 20) so minor sun exposure is not a problem (like walking to and from the parking). I also use it during emergencies, when I run out of concealer or foundation. It works just as well, and is really great in hiding my minor imperfections. It is very cheap, and worth every penny.

Review by TheAdvocate

2 komento:

  1. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love this product. It also has good effect on my skin. It works just as well, and is really great in hiding my minor imperfections.

    microdermabrasion

    TumugonBurahin