Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Splash care Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat

I am using Vitress Hair solutions because I have a damaged hair due to frequent hair relaxing. The strand of my hair is so frizzy and lots of split ends that when I won’t use a hair solution or any oil, my hair looked extremely dull and super dry. Vitress brand from Splash Corporation is an excellent hair cuticle coat that ultimately manages my dull hair.



This product protects my skin from the damaging heat of the sun and the breezy environment, as long as I am using this hair solution, even if I frequently go out, my hair is still in its perfect form without any dryness on the tips. This gives me extra shiny and silky hair. It also help strengthened my wavy hair with a shimmering reflection.

Vitress hair solution perfectly coats every strand of my hair with an ultra moisture finish, making my hair shine and looked glowing all day. I only have to apply a very small amount this hair treatment and it will coat all strands of my hair, it has a sweet and relaxing fragrance too, so I don’t have to worry for any scalp irritations or allergies, and so far my scalp is not reacting.

What I love most about this product is its extraordinary silky effect on my hair, it feels as though I had gone for hot oil treatment session in a salon, it has really a wonderful glowing finish and my hair seems like strengthened more. This is really an ideal product for my frizzy, dull and wavy hair, right now I don’t have to worry anymore with my hair every time I will have to attend parties or social gatherings, even if I cannot go to a parlor for hair make-over, I am very confident with Vitress hair cuticle coat to do the tricks of a soft and silky hair.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento