Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Number 1

I have a lot of nasty scars and pock marks on my face because I had major acne years ago. I have tried many products to help lessen or lighten the scars but nothing really worked effectively. I have used some lightening products which work well to lessen the marks but have given me a lot of whiteheads. It was very uncomfortable for me. I could not go out without any foundation or concealer on my face. My cousin suggested that I use Maxi-peel exfoliant because it worked well to lighten the acne marks on her face. Acne runs in our family, I know. Anyway, I was a little hesitant to try it at first because I have heard a lot of negative reviews about it, but I still decided to give it a chance. I got the mildest solution which is number 1 for P75.00 or about $2 at Mercury Drug Store. It is specifically made for minor acne and discolorations on the face.



When I first used it, I put a small amount of the solution into a cotton ball and I applied it evenly but lightly on my face and on my neck. I made sure that I cover everything so that the peeling will be even. It was a very tough and difficult process for me because there was a stinging sensation on my face. It was not comfortable and it felt like my face was burning, but that only happened for several seconds. The smell was very horrible and I could not apply it on my nose and above my lips because the smell stung my nose so much. It smelled really horrible. I had to bear with this process for 7 consecutive nights. It was a very awful experience but I still went through with it because my cousin said it was just normal and I really wanted to have clearer skin. I also had to wear a strong sun block daily even at home because the skin will burn without any sun protection. I have a friend who used Maxi-peel before and she did not use any sun block. Her face turned really red and
dehydrated. Anyway, in the leaflet that came with the solution, it is said that your skin will breakout from using this product because it is deep cleaning your pores. I am very thrilled because this did not happen to me.

I still used the solution for another week and I have noticed that the skin on my face was peeling off. While the skin was peeling, I had to use the Maxi-peel concealing cream for it is specifically made to hide all the flakes on my exfoliant-treated skin. It was hard to go out during this process because people can really see the huge chunks of skin peeling off. It was very embarrassing. I had to wear a cap just so people won’t notice the peeling.

Once the peeling process was done, I was very thrilled because it has revealed younger, smoother, and whiter skin. I have noticed that the blemishes on my face lightened significantly and it also gave me a pinkish-white glow. I can now go out with little to no makeup on my face because I know that the blemishes are lightened and will be completely gone soon.

Since then, I have been using this exfoliant once to twice a month to help remove the dead skin cells on my face. While the process may be horrible, it will be all worth it.

review by labeya17

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento