Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Extract green papaya whitening lotion

I am one of those people out there who cannot live without lotion. I feel some itchiness on my skin after taking a shower and using a body sponge without putting up lotion on my skin, so I experimented different brands until I found a wonderful skin lotion that fits to my budget.

Extract green papaya whitening lotion is a perfect and ideal lotion for my sensitive skin. This product has a powerful combination of green papaya, one of the most effective whiteners, and calamansi, a tropical fruit abundantly cultivated in Philippine soil which is very high in vitamin C, a form of vitamin that inhibits the production of collagen which retains skin elasticity.

This product makes my skin super soft, smooth and youthful with a different glow, the non-greasy formula and sweet scent brought by green papaya, are what my skin needed. My skin became more lighter in just eight days of application. I am very confident also from the harmful ultra violet radiation because this lotion has a sunscreen protection factor of ten, just right for my skin needs as I don’t go out much.

I feel more relaxed with the pleasing sweet scent because it is very mild and never irritates my nose. It keeps my skin moisturized whole day and I don’t need another application after every lunch break as I did before, because this lotion has a long lasting effect on my skin. My skin is evidently lighter and very clean-looking, the SPF 10 content also protects my skin against dark spots and sun damages.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento