Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Splash Control Setting Lotion Review

I bought Splash Control Setting Lotion from the same convenient store where I bought the hairstyling wax. Splash Control Yellow Setting Lotion is a non-sticky gel that provides manageability and ease of hair styling. It also contains D-Parthenol that conditions and moisturizes hair, locking in moisture for added sheen. I use it everyday and so far, I have nothing to say against it since it gives me a good hairstyle everyday. I simply apply it to my hair and arrange my hair using a comb. 





When the lotion dries up, I comb my hair again to give volume to my hair - emphasizing the hairstyle I wanted. I have been using Splash Control Setting Lotion for over a week now and I intend to use it for a longer period of time. As long as it does not damage my hair, as long as it does not leave dandruff, as long as its gentle on my scalp, I want to keep on using this product. I will even recommend it to my brothers who also used to apply hairstyling gels on their hair.

Read more: Control Setting Lotion YELLOW

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento