Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Vitress Hair Polish Long-lasting Fragrance

I found this Vitress Hair Polish in Watsons last week and I immediately purchased it without any hesitation because it’s only P28. I didn’t expected it to be that cheap and it’s not a risk to my allowance. There are also other variants of it but I chose “Long-lasting Fragrance” because I want my hair to smell more fragrant. It is 50 ml and I think it’s so worth my money. It’s so cheap but it is really useful especially that my hair needs a lot of moisturizing and protection. I have digitally permed hair that’s why my hair tends to be dry and a little rough. It really needs a lot of care, moisture, and protection especially on its ends where the damage usually starts.



This Vitress Hair Polish has Scent-Infinity Complex which maintains the fragrance and the shine in the hair. This is definitely the perfect finishing touch for my everyday hair routine. It gives hair a healthier appearance. It says it tames frizz and smoothes down flyaway hair without the sticky feel. Luckily, I don’t have frizzes in my hair and I also don’t experience having unwanted flyaways. I just have rough texture at the ends of my hair. I know it’s not frizz because it doesn’t look like it’s tightly curled. It’s just a little rough but it tends to be a little bit rougher in between shampoo days.

So I apply an adequate amount of it on my hair through my palms. I only put really really few amount at the top part but I have to put a lot more amount at the ends because it’s texture is much rougher. Sometimes I apply it when my hair is damp so when it dries completely and the hair polish evaporates with it, it’s shiny and it feels fresh. At application, of course it feels sticky especially on my hands and especially if I put too much. But the stickiness dries and it becomes better when the hair polish dries on the hair, the stickiness goes away. The hair becomes softer, smoother, and glossier after a few minutes. I’m so pleased that the roughness smoothens out. And about its fragrance, at first I don’t like its scent. I thought it doesn’t smell good. But when I applied it on my hair, I realized it actually smells good. I can’t explain its smell. It smells like perfume but it also smells like a floral shampoo to me. which is really nice. It’s so feminine. Yet the fragrance , the softness and smoothness effect only lasts for a few hours. It doesn’t stay for a whole day. I have to reapply it often. So I apply it every morning, at noon, and in the afternoon. I apply it usually 3 times a day to maintain its effect the whole day.

After all, I’m really satisfied with its effect on my hair, it’s so shiny and glossy like I just had a blow dry. It’s really shiny. It also smoothens and softens the rough ends as soon as the hair polish dries or evaporates on the hair. And I’m very satisfied with its fragrance. And besides, I think I’m going to use it for a very long time since the amount of the hair polish in the bottle is considerable and it doesn’t need a big quantity of it to be used on my hair. I only need like a pea size of it and it’s enough to be used for my rough ends. So it’s a good product for my hair, definitely not a waste of money. I won’t need hair serums, cream, gels, mousses, or hair sprays anymore to have manageable hair. I can achieve the smoothness I want with this Hair Polish.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento