Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

Get to feel a True shinning hair

I am very meticulous when it comes to my hair. I don't like dry hair because it will just ended me with bad day. I went to shopping last month and I bought one small bottle of Vitress Cuticle Coat.



I was shocked to know that it is cheaper than expected. I started using it after a shower after that day. I had seen the result clearly. It is sure give shine to your hair and it makes my hair smooth, it looks like a rebonded hair. On the second day I discovered, if you dry your hair with a towel you will have the most best result of the product, it is much smoother and even if you try to style it , it prevents your hair to damage. Maybe because of the oil . Aside from getting my hair smoother, it also give a not so strong fragrance. The fragrance of my conditioner is still there. The result is so visible, no baby hair , no dry hair you will be seen when you look at the mirror. I look fresh by using it all day. I also prevents me from checking my hair in the mirror all the time, because I am rest assured that my hair is still look ok. Now I decided my hair to keep it long because Vitress keeps my hair fresh and avoid getting damage and dry.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento