Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Extract Hand and Body lotion skin whitening

Skin whitening lotion is very in demand now a days. We are surprise that there’s a lot off branded lotion arises every now and then and it contains a lot of whitening substances. I’ve been looking for a whitening lotion which is cheaper but has a good quality performance.

2 weeks ago, I went to a beauty shop to look around for some thing cheaper lotion. A sales lady encouraged me to try this hand and body lotion with a brand name Extract. I was surprised it’s smell good like tree melon and the texture of the lotion is thick and not greasy in the skin.

I decided to bought this lotion, because aside from skin whitening it has vitamin C which can effectively whiten my skin and SPF 8 which will help my skin from exposure to sun. I am using this for 7 days now every morning, and it works. My hands are smooth and there’s a changed in texture too. This lotion gave me a hope to whiten my skin and gives me a lot of confident. The price is worth it. I am planning to purchase another bottle of this lotion because I am out of stock because I only bought a small bottle. This lotion enlighten my skin for only 7 days so I think my skin is responding with the quality and content of the lotion. I heard from my friends, we have to choose a lotion that will fits our skin and now I found it and I will used it everyday for better results.


review by lei

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento