Linggo, Hulyo 10, 2011

SkinWhite hand and body lotion with Vitamins B5,B3 and E

My day and night is not complete without putting any lotion in my hand and body, this is a usual routine that I am doing everyday. I have tried a lot of lotion but one of the hand and body lotion that amazed me is this SkinWhite hand and body lotion that I just bought 2 weeks ago.

This SkinWhite hand and body lotion has an SPF to protect my skin from sunlight, it has Vitanourish or a moisturizer that enhances my skin and maintains it’s smoothness. I like the smell and texture when I applied it to my hands and body, it’s not sticky and it has fragrance that really gives me a good day working and a good sleep at night.


And the whitening effect, in just 2 weeks there’s a moderate effect on my hands and body. I have slight darken elbows and toes. When I started using this SkinWhite lotion, it increased my confident and gave me a good light looking skin.


I just bought this SkinWhite in a 10ml sachet, I consumed 2 sachet every week. It is more affordable than in a bottle that’s why I am glad that this was made affordable that fits to my budget. This SkinWhite hand and body lotion has Vitamin B5,B3 and E that helps moisturize my skin and prevent it from dryness and flakiness.I loved it and I have switched in this brand of lotion. The fragrance that really soothes me everyday. Try this SkinWhite hand and body lotion guaranteed for a more healthier good looking skin.


review by lei

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento