Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Skinwhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion

As much as possible, I want to have a healthy and clear looking skin. I feel more comfortable and confident knowing that I have a good skin complexion. It boosts my self -confidence especially that I always meet people everyday. I like to look good and presentable in my workplace even without wearing some makeups. There are plenty of cosmetic products in the market to enhance our looks from make ups, shampoos, to lotions and more. Anyway, my review focuses on a good whitening lotion. This is Skinwhite Whitening Hand & Body Lotion - Classic. 





I started using this just last year. This is available in sachet and in bottle at a very affordable price. I purchased this for dark spots on my body such as my knees, elbows and even my inner thighs. This lotion contains Renewhite 3C which can whiten the skin in as early as 2 weeks. This is also enriched with Vitamin B5, B3 and E which moisturize the skin. It keeps the skin from getting flaky and dry.


 I always apply this lotion at night time to hydrate and at the same time whiten my skin. This is not good to apply in the morning or when you are outdoor since it does not have a sun protection. I like its scent. It is long lasting. This lotion has a creamy texture and easily absorbs on the skin. I never experienced any ill effects on my skin. I can see its good result. Now, I notice that I have even and whiter skin. My dark spots get a bit lighter than before. My final verdict, this is a good skin whitener and moisturizer rolled into one. I would highly recommend this to all women who are longing to have whiter skin.


by Lynn M. A.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento