Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion

I had been travelling to another country for the passed ten months. And since the country where I’ve been to is also a tropical one, the heat of the sun caused my skin to darken. Before I had a fair white skin but due to too much exposure from the sun, my skin turned dark.

So, when I got back to my homecountry, I decided to buy a lotion that can whiten my skin and at the same time protect me from the sun’s UV rays. I bouth this SkinWhite Classic SPF20 with Renewhite3C and Vitanourish formula. I thought that this thing would be very helpful to whiten my skin and at the same time act as a sun block.



This lotion has Vitanourish Formula that contains Vitamins B3 and E. I’ve learned that these can nourish the skin. And when I tried thisSkinWhite Lotion, it is really true. And I’ve proven it myself. Another good experience that I had with SkinWhite is that it truly whitens my skin. The product guarantees whitening of skin as early as two weeks. But based on my experience in around 15 days, my skin became lighter that before. And now, it is not as dry because it is moisturized by this lotion.

SPF20 content of this lotion really protects me from the sun’s harmful UV rays. One time, I went hiking on a mountain and the sun was really hot. I wasn’t able to bring a cap and I was just wearing a sleeveless shirt. At the end of the day, it was really amazing because my skin didn’t turn to dark or even reddish. It is because I’ve been applying SkinWhite before I went to the mountain. Compared to my sister’s skin who was really damaged by the sun at the end of the day, mine was truly protected. Since then on, I’ve been recommending this lotion to my sister to protect her skin too.

I am experiencing the best results of this lotion because I am also religiously following the instruction on how to use this lotion. What I do is, I apply it as frequently as possible during the day but most importantly after taking a bath.

Actually, because of the best results that SkinWhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion showed to me, the rest of my family is also using it because everyone of us just wants whiter and moisturized skin.
Rating: 7

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento