Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Splash Control Setting Lotion Review

My hair was soft and it wasn't easy to style. I've been using different hair gels but they don't work on my hair, then I saw my friend using this product of Splash and I try using Splash Control Setting Lotion that I bought from the nearest store in my school. After using the product, the things I like about the Splash Control Setting Lotion is that its not sticky and I can style my hair easily. I've been using this gel ever since I tried it. I use it whenever I go to school, or just everyday use.


Hair styling was never been this so much fun and easy. Just putting a right amount of gel, and experiment. This product boosts my self-confidence, the way I socialize with my friends and other people. Splash just saved my School Life.

Be more appealing with Maxi-peel.

Posted by Cyberbees Philippines: Internet Buzz
undefined undefined,
undefined
Ever since ive entered college, ive been deeply concious about my face. my face before was oily, and really needs moisturizing. Ive asked several of my friends on how i can make my skin more appealing. This is where i met Maxi-peel exfoliant soap.


At first i thought it woudlnt be that effective but after several weeks of using it i have seen great progress in my skin. Maxi-peel exfoliant soap helped me remove my blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads. It smoothened my skin and also made it whiter in just 3 weeks. Im lucky that i have used maxi-peel exofoliant soap.



review by el nino of cyberbees.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento