Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Deodorant Review

I purchased 2 of these when I purchased them, & I am glad I did. FAST shipping, I was glad so that I can try the product out. I didnt expect it to eliminate the underarm odor the way in which it did, & I mean all day protection (24hrs).





 I would say 3 weeks before you see whitening results but nonetheless it does what it says. I wash with PAPAYA KOJIC ACID SOAP under my arms every day, and then I found this product online. So I am sure this deodorant will turn out to be the best choice for me considering the other store brand deodorants contain chemicals that help darken under arm skin anyway. I love this product & will continue to buy it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to lighten underarms.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento