Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Be Hygienic Anywhere with Hygienix

If it had not been made obvious by the content on this website, I am a person on the go who loves to eat and explore.  Eating, for most of us, is a continuous event, even for those who say they are on a DIET.  When it comes to restaurants, access to the loo provides us a chance to wash our hands before every meal.  But how about when we ragingly rip open our favorite bag of chips in the car?  Do we immediately snag handful of chips from inside the foiled bag?


At your desk in the office, when you find the need to eat, cough or sneeze, and can’t make a beeline to the washroom, would you make an effort to wipe your hand first or find a sanitizer somewhere inside your drawer?


For most of us who are more aware of the repercussions of bacteria, germs and virus, yes by awareness, I mean the constant trips to the loo due to LBM or vomiting, or scratching due to skin rashes, or sending out an SMS to your boss because you have the flu, we’re more careful about our health.  I would think twice before touching anything, especially food, and stuffing it in my mouth or letting it touch any part of my body.  Call it finicky but at this day and age, where there are different strains of bacteria and viruses mutating, where pollution is at its highest recorded level, it wouldn’t hurt to practice a little bit of hygienic diligence.


I think that’s one of the reasons why I received tons of those little Bath and Body hand sanitizers last Christmas, from a friend from abroad and friends in Manila.  A few came with that rubberized body string you can attach to your bag (mostly Long Champ Le Pliage line) and now you see people lugging it around like a bag accessory. 


While I don’t have anything against people who display their hand sanitizers, at least I can easily inspect who to ask for some hee-hee, I took a classic route of just storing my hand sanitizer or alcohol inside my bag or purse.  I’m not a caveman but I really still use alcohol sometimes.  I alternately use the gel form or alcohol although I really prefer alcohol-based.

 

Hygienix is the newest anti-bacterial player in the market that offers a roster of skin care hygiene products from the Splash Corporation team.  I received a package with several Hygienix products for trial and product review.  Hygienix offers three (3) products: anti-bacterial hand gelanti-bacterial hand spray and ethyl alcohol.  These three products keep your hands clean and fight germs anytime or anywhere –proven to kill 99.9% of germs.


Hand sanitizers like Hygienix make cleaning your hands or any part of your skin convenient wherever you and at any given time it necessitates.  My favorite has to be the Hygienix anti-bacterial hand spray.  It’s slender, easy on the grip making it a handy on-the-spot cleanser.  Compared to alcohol, Hygienix hand spray has a non-drying formula that retains your hand’s natural moisture.  The scent is not too strong and has a clean fresh scent that makes you think of SUMMER.

With different diseases that come up during summer, pink eyes among others, it’s best to always keep our hands germ-free.  For the modern men and women that lead an active lifestyle like I do, not to mention clumsy as a gawky giant, hand sanitizers are the easiest way to maintain personal hygiene. 


And with the simple yet tasteful see-through design of Hygienix, the male species would not hesitate to carry this anti-bacterial spray in their pockets or in their car’s glove compartment.  Go ahead Chaps!  Do so.  Clean and germ-free touchable hands separate the man from the boys.

See the full article here.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento