Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Skin White Glutathione Lotion with SPF 20

Lately I have been using lotions from the Skin White line. I have used their Skin White Milk Whitening Lotion for a month (their 100ml lasted for about a month for me). Now, I bought their other variant which is the Skin White Glutathione Lotion with SPF 20.



What I love about this variant is that it smells good (the Milk variant smelled better though, but this one isn’t half-bad). Plus it provides a stronger protection against the sun since it has SPF 20. I don’t usually buy products with glutathione since I’m not really interested in products that would make my skin whiter. I love my tan complexion. But I guess this is a good product for me because it would help in lightening dark areas on my skin (like my elbows and my knees). With the whitening effect of the Glutathione, my skin’s color would all be in one shade. I also noticed that (compared to the Milk variant), my skin glows. I mean, I noticed that it looks healthier and whiter unlike with the other variant wherein I hardly noticed any difference in the shade. I also noticed that the lotion in this variant is thicker compared to the Milk variant I used.



I love this variant and I’m leaning towards it. Although I don’t see it displayed often in the shelves of cosmetics shops here in the Philippines (I usually see the Milk variant), it’s a better product than the other variant I have tried and used.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento