Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Kolours Dual Conditioning Hair Color

I’m embarrassed to say this but as early as ten years old, I already have a white hair. Those white hair that can be found in old people.

At that age I was so embarrassed and feel really shy about it since I’m the only who has this type of hair compared to my sister and to my circle of friends.


My mom decided to color my hair, so we search for a mild but effective color hair. It has to be mil since I still have a sensitive back then.

After long search for a perfect brand we run to this brand, Kolours. We all know this brand and its tried and tested.

Since then I’ve been using this brand up until now that I’m in my twenties.
The black color of this brand really did a good job. Whenever I color my hair it doesn’t look like dull or looks like a wig but instead it gives my hair a vibrant and shiny hair color.

Now it has a hew product tat doesn’t only color your hair but also has the Dual Conditioning Hair Color which is also added with vitamin E and B5. This two vitamins are an essential factors for a glowing skin which also do the same to our hair. Cause without a healthy scalp a smooth and shiny hair is hard to get.

The matt color produce by other products are not the same with this brand. It has a touch of matt but its still shiny and has a smooth like texture which is best for Asian hair like me.

And because this new product is formulated for Asian hair which have a characteristic of more darker and thicker hair, this product is best for me.

Aside from its vibrant color that it can give me, it also has other benefits like the color is long lasting, with me it can last for almost seven to eight months.

Because of this easy to use products, I do may hair coloring in the comfort of my own home, with a little assistance from my sister it enables us to manage this task.

It doesn’t need other chemicals to give the color its vibrant that we want cause the products includes a hair shining creme and a hair colored conditioner that can be use for up to two or three days.

Base on my long experience in this product, I definitely recommend this one and get the satisfaction I get.

Review by keroteto

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento