Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Maxi Peel Moisturizer

I have a dry skin due to the soap I am suing. Often times I have a skin which has the tendency to crack when I use this my facial soap. To be able to wear my make up appropriately I use Maxi Peel Facial Moisturizer in tandem with its sunblock solution. I like using it because it doesn’t have that greasy feeling compared to other moisturizers that I have used before. It’s a good brand for me because I have been using it for several years now and I find good results in it. I don’t have a problem with dry skin which might hasten cracking of my skin which might lead to infection. When I am suing it putting on my make up is a breeze because the make up easily sticks without smudges unlike if I am not using a moisturizer. I am not that vain when it comes to having a beauty regimen but I am particular with moisturizing and having a sunscreen. I just take the simple advice of experts when it comes to skin care. It is very important to moisturize and use a sunscreen for protection.




For me Maxi Peel is a good brand because it is endorsed by several actresses here in the Philippines and I have been using it for a couple of years now and I love the result on me as well. As for the price it is definitely a deal because it is one of the cheapest in the market.

Over all I would definitely recommend using it because I know that is safe and it has been in my beauty regimen ever since and it is my secret for keeping a healthy skin and a youthful look.

1 komento: