Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Extract Whitening Papaya Calamansi Lotion

I’ve tried Extract soap and it is effective in making my skin silky smooth and lightened obviously. It also helped my skin to become smoother and it prevented pimple growth on my skin. I was really satisfied with the soap so I was expecting the same for this Extract lotion. My mom bought this for me.
This Extract Whitening Papaya Calamansi Lotion claims it has more long-lasting scent & non-greasy feel. It says that it whitens skin in just 7 days! It comes with SPF 10 and Antioxidants and Vitamins C and B3. The lotion is 100ml. It has Citruwhite Formula. And it’s in a nice-looking bottle. It’s a flat bottle and shaped-like a coke. It’s infused with two potent natural ingredients Papaya which is known to effectively whiten the skin and Calamansi which is known to lighten stubborn dark spots. These are the two powerful ingredients in whitening the skin and helps even out skin tone. It has improved non-greasy feel, leaves skin supple and soft and SPF 10 which helps protect skin from darkening and sun-damage.

It doesn’t have a strong scent but it is indeed long-staying. It states it has a new long-lasting fresher scent that lasts for hours. I tried and tested its fragrance and the scent lasted for more than two hours. After like 5 hours, the scent disappears.

I have to agree that this is really non-greasy. It is a white creamy lotion. It’s water-based and so lightweight. Whenever I apply this, I don’t feel sticky at all. It also doesn’t make my skin warmer which is a good thing since I easily get sweaty. Even if I apply this in the summer, it doesn’t add to the hotness of the temperature. It doesn’t have a cooling effect but it doesn’t make my skin warmer which is what I like.

This also works as a good insect repelling lotion. I use it when sometimes there are mosquitoes in my room and no insect really gets near me so I can really take good care of my skin with this. I think this is actually better than the SkinWhite lotion. Skin White & Extract are under the same manufacturer but when I use SkinWhite lotion, I get insect bites so I get red marks. It really makes my skin ugly. It doesn’t protect me from mosquitoes. I found a good replacement in this Extract lotion. Aside from making my skin soft and supple, it also protects my skin from insects that bite. The insect repelling effect lasts all night long up to the time I wake up in the morning. I apply this lotion at night before bedtime, and by the morning I wake up, there are no insect bites and my skin stays clean and clear.
This lotion also doesn’t bring me pimples or any other blemishes on my skin. It doesn’t give me allergic reactions. So far, I still haven’t seen any downsides about this lotion.

At first, I though this is not making my skin any lighter. I used this lotion twice a day, that’s morning and night before bedtime. I experimented and tried this lotion for 7 days. I was disappointed because there were no obvious lightening of skin after using it for 7 days. So I thought it didn’t really lighten my skin and I also thought that maybe it just depends on how much it’s supposed to actually lighten the skin. Maybe it’s true that it whitens skin in just 7 days but maybe that supposed to be whitening effects are just a bit and not obvious effects. However, I still continued using it after a few weeks and to my surprise, my tan lines faded completely and my skin obviously evened out. so that’s how I can say it really lightened my skin, it evened out my skin tone. My tan lines faded and my arms. shoulders, legs looked really fair and evened in skin tone.

Overall, this is a good lotion. It’s not expensive but it does a really great job in moisturizing and lightening my skin. And an added bonus, it also protects my skin from insects because whenever I apply this, I don’t get insect bites. So this is a good lotion with many benefits. If you don’t get the expected whitening effects in a short amount of time, be patient and continue to use this regularly and you’ll achieve whiter skin.

2 komento:

  1. Interesting! I am going to try this... From living in Florida, the skin on my arms and legs has gotten much darker than my face and also has more freckles, so I have had to put darker makeup on my face (which I do NOT like). Hopefully this and the soap help return my skin to my natural fairness :)

    TumugonBurahin