Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

First look: Vitress Hair Solutions, Hair Spa

VITRESS Hair Solution
Hair Spa

Revive | For damaged, color-treated, and straightened hair
Gives extra nourishment to help restore moisture and resilience to damaged, color-treated or straightened hair. Provides added heat protection during styling and chemical treatments.
This unique and deep-penetrating aromatherapy treatment is infused with a cool, refreshing sensation and a long-lasting ginseng scent for an energized feeling after a long, stressful day. Leaves an aromatic, healthy, and luxurious hair finish.



I’m obsessed with finding the best hair product that will help “cure” the current state of my hair. I’ve resorted to using intensive treatment conditioners, which I have to admit have alleviated things but I still need something that will make my hair less dry and stringy. It’s not all that bad, it’s just that I’m not satisfied with how my hair looks (perils of being human and vanity, heh). I just want to have soft, healthy and shiny hair. My hair is colour-treated. I do subject it to styling, from products to tools. I also live in a humid country plus the fact that my hair does get exposed to extreme heat, directly or indirectly.
Local brand Vitress, under Splash Reasearch Insitute, seems to present a good solution to my problem since it promises to help revitalise my hair to its original softness and texture. Finding a product that I can use within the comforts of my own home is ideal. Apart from the convenience, it presents a cheaper alternative to a trip to the salon (we all know how expensive it can get).
Vitress Hair Spa is only US$9.99.
Suggested application:
Shampoo hair, rinse well, and towel dry.
Massage Vitress Hair Spa onto hair and scalp.
Cover your hair with a shower or plastic cap.
Leave on for 30 minutes or use a steamer for 15-20 minutes.
Rinse hair thoroughly in lukewarm water.
I’ll let you know more about my own experience with using this product once I get around to trying it out. Stay tune for the full review.
Review by  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento